Saturday, November 21, 2009

What is it, what is it, what is it, what is it, where is it, where is it, where is it, where is it.........??

True enough some 'bitches' and 'buggers' forgot about my birthday. But most of them did and thanks to facebook. LOL. Thank you very much all of you for remembering or at least i'm remembered by all the small notes from unfamiliar faces in facebook.

And true enough Mom has forgotten but she's forgiven because she's my mother. Haha, yah, she woke up and forgot that it was my big day but she reminded herself already the night before. See, how not to forgive my lovely mummy.

Well, I remembered my 1st 4 shots of Tequila that the girls bought. And I remembered how i had to dragged my brother to fetch me back. It was really gone case.. Anyhow, I guess the night was fun. I remembered "what is it what is it , what is it, where is it, where is it??"

Thank you all for celebrating my 24th together with me without me having any worries.... You gals/guys rocked my 24th!

Most of all, thank you Baby boy for assuring me for how I have felt that day. More to come, but I guess you have done your best to be your best. I luv you...

No comments: