Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I apologized for real

I lost my temper again... I was angry at that particular mistake he did...

We touched, and we felt each other's warmth...
We kissed, because we care and want each other to be acknowledged...
We laughed at stories we shared...
But we never made it when it comes to the new house.

I specifically angry at one small mistake... I'm not too sure why.. at why my temper is so hot. I didn't mean to heat things up. I didn't mean to burst further. I didn't want to. I'm trying. I'm really trying =.....(

I last lost my temper in NZ. I screamed, I pushed him away, I banged the door, I cried, I hid, I looked away, I curled up like a ball, and I wished I could flushed myself into the toilet bowl and disappear. Gosh, I really have no idea what was it, I'm serious.

I'm feeling the same over again..

I kid you not... I wish to disappear right now. but I WILL not.

I apologize for real.. I did not intend to be one hot temper person. I apologise for real.. I'm sorry...


No comments: