Monday, February 01, 2010

Wooopiieee!!!!!

I'm going on site training this Saturday. Making up on professional models for student works. I'm so totally looking forward to it. I have a new dream now. =)

Besides that, Totoro has been my company and my little dear since we came back from Bangkok. He's all fine and such a cutie. He perks up our day and he's a friendly pup to all his visitors. =) He's definitely a sweetheart if he does his business correctly. Otherwise, he would be a wreck and sometimes, you wouldn't want to look into his eyes if he ask for mercy.. sigh...

We've lost our sweetheart Bambi. It didn't hit me that great prolly because I emptied my tears at the funeral of a friend of mine. The Iron 883 gave me an unwanted surprise when I was at the kickboxing class. We definitely did love him and wanted all the best for his health. We hope he's much better now and is playing with Princess and taking care of her. I'll definitely miss you, Bambi.. Smackie will too...

1 comment:

yapthomas said...

Whoa! A blog post after SO LONG!
I am missing Totoro!