Sunday, December 20, 2009

Same ole Same ole

Christmas is coming... and then New Year. And this time, it's a gap between the New Year and CNY.

However, this year's CNY falls on a V'day. Great. Call this fate? I celebrated V'day last year in Michael Loh's wedding reception. And I don't want to remember how was the celebration for the year before, because, I seriously can't remember. Hah!

Anyways, it's OK. I am not all that excited to look forward to that occasion. I guess, I pretty much believe anniversaries are way much important than these occasion. Everyone celebrates it for the sake of "Hey! It's V'day. Let's contribute part of our paycheck to buy on chocs and flowers at a higher price." Bah, crap! Anniversary is an occasion that is more like the day you reminisce the day how your love blossomed with your love ones. The world is just for the two of you. I definitely still remember the days we celebrated our 3 years anniversary. I look forward for our 4th anniversary in 2010!

Christmas is coming, and all  I want for Christmas is You! Simple and Sleek.. Just like the house. Speaking of which, I am going to post some pics of the house soon. I'm proud of my baby boy! He's finally got one on his own.

And speaking of pictures, I have just created a blog to post only pictures with one liner. It'll be up pretty soon with entries. Take your time to check it out. http://acidic-dye.blogspot.com/

I like the name. Acidic... and dyes.... I don't know what it should mean, it should mean, it's acidic and I love dyes. Hahahahhaha.... Brilliant, just found it. It should mean, "sharp added/combination colours" Coming soon.

No comments: