Thursday, August 14, 2008

What a day to start with...

I'm actually not too sure if I have started my day. I slept at 7am and woke up at 11am. And now I'm still awake. I hadn't have normal sleeping for the past 3 weeks. I'm looking worse !!! *ROARS with Ser's emoticons*


While I was on my way down, I went to the car and thrust the key in and turned on the engine and was thinking... "How did it felt to start a new life again? Cos so far, I really can't remember if I had any good start each time i vowed...." Putting on a smile and turned on the radio, getting ready to once-called-HELL-and-still-is while waiting for a better start from the radio.


And the radio started my day with....





Awesome Lingam...

IS THIS THE ONLY THING TO START MY LIFE WITH
AGAIN??? WITH A FUCKING BLACK CLOUD &
REGRETS FLOATING ABOVE MY HEAD? FANTASTIC
FATE & ENCOURAGEMENT...


No comments: