Monday, December 03, 2007

BM Trip this round

Bambi and Smackie were left with Candy this round.

Couldn't find any rabbit sitter as Nam has been so freaking fickle minded of his rabbit sitter (points at him).

Sorry Mike, sure you would like to rabbit sit them but it was too last minute. Next trip, muahahaha, u will be the sitter k?

to clean blardy Bambi's shit and Smackie's pee on the ass is not an easy job k?


Purpose to BM Trip : Nam's bestfriend's wedding.

My activity journal?

SLEEP & EAT

Isn't it common for everyone to do this?

very the surprise, I get hungry very easily last night. After the nice lunch, cendol, porridge and I hate 2 plate of DUCK EGG CHAR KUEY TEOW.

HUH!


It's a fucking must to eat!

yummy....


Now I've fallen sick...

Waiting to see if I could take any MCs.

yumm..........

So that I can play around with the 2 kiddos.

Eh, I miss them. Waiting for Nam to pick them up now.

Taa... needa cleanse my tummy now.


you feel me now guys?





No comments: