Monday, November 12, 2007

What would it be if I'm gay?

Sometimes I wish there's no discrimations to gays.


I could be one (gay).


I prolly know how it feels...


But it's so wrong to me. hehe...


However, sometimes I feel it,


I feel it coming.


But not to the extend I wanna jump her la, tiuz.


Sometimes I just have the feeling where I'm so eager to see this person. Whether or not it's a she or he.


You know, it's the eagerness that you can't explain.


It's good that we take a break sometimes.


to make things clear.


Otherwise I would be stuck in between.


Not knowing my identity.




Stray dogs like you, are meant to lick asses. And you are just like it, PARIA doggie. Pure *toot* is just pure *toot* No wonder my boyfriend hates you people. Babe, I'm not ashamed to point u out.



No comments: