Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Summary

HaihZ, life here is not as wat i've thought. i wish things could b easier. the lesser the better and the simpler. things that happen around me, makes me feel sad. makes me feel guilty. makes me lost. at times, i feel disgusted for my wrongdoings. u can pack me like a dump and throw it away to the bin.

Anyway, today's Sab's birthday. Happy Birthday Sabrina!!! and hell, only now i realise that i have so many scorpio friends. we're the same family~!!!! *hurray* i'm not the only poisonous creature huh... smell mah ass! totally forgot need to buy something for her. but i treated her makan la. McD saja. heheahha...

Wei Kiat's planning on a Sungkai-Ipoh-Penang trip. he thought of a one day trip. i almost puked blood when he told me that. as what Grace said "wah.. sik g seong, au g lok" (in canton). i au huik ah. think of the fats that i'll contain man! haih, then plan to go for one night lor. and haihz, want to go on 16th to 17th or 18th to 19th. both days oso mm leng. but if it's on, mayb i'll hafta reconsider. mayb it's time to burn some fats. tmr swimming! wanna join? call me then....

Carrie n gals will b coming this fri. alamak, i have no idea where to bring them yet. and especially the clubbing part. to Zouk, or to Loft or to Qbar (not advisable). hmmm...... *frowns* massive thinking. shite~ okok, any suggestion for RnB for Saturday night where to? kasik tau eh. then we go together oh...

oh ya, this is Joanne that i've been talking bout. sikit pun tak macam Filipino kan? hehe.. the crazy crappy babes.


hehehahha, Thomas Yap... not that we never include u, u had got class, remember? so hor, don blame me lor, wished u were there but too bad la. later u will grab all the attention, wat bout me? the leng lui oso become small la... hahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best place to go!!.. ZOUK!!